Dangerous Goods are not accepted for carriage The list given below is not exhaustive and is issued mainly for your guidance.
An exhaustive list may be seen in the current "IATA DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS" handbook further assistance.
- Articles and substances having a mass explosion hazard
- Articles and substances having a projection hazard
- Articles and substances having a fire hazard and/or a minor blast hazard
- Flammable Gas
- Non-flammable, non-toxic gas
- Toxic gas
Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxide
Toxic and Infectious Substances
Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
- Flammable Solids
- Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases